Till the end of 2018, the ACalNet Governing Board oversees the network’s activities and evaluating the performance of the network. The Board members also serve as key contact persons for the academic partners participating in the network. In their two meetings each year, taking place shortly after the application submission deadlines, they select the applicants that will be supported by the network.
The Governing Board comprises following members:
- Prof. Bernhard Blümich – Director of the Institute of Technical and Macromolecular Chemistry at RWTH Aachen University – Spokesman of ACalNet
- Prof. Jeffrey A. Reimer – Chair of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering at the University of California at Berkeley and Faculty Scientist at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Prof. Song-I Han – Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry and Department of Chemical Engineering at the University of California at Santa Barbara
- Prof. Louis-Serge Bouchard – Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at the University of California at Los Angeles
- Prof. Marcel Liauw – Dean of Studies of the Faculty of Mathematics, Computer Science and Natural Sciences of RWTH Aachen University
- Dr. Dieter Janssen – Representative of the International Office of RWTH Aachen University